Is your newest recruit a real dribbler? The skirmish is soon won with this super-soft jersey dribble bib in Pink Camouflage. It leaves skin dry and comfortable for longer and looks pretty cute, too. All this, plus the Skibz label wins ther designer war!
Skibz were the original and first ever scarf bib; ther trendsetters of the neckerchief bib baby fashion phenomenon. Skibz boast the most attractive and absorbent bandana bibs you could buy for your baby. The perfect dribble bib for teething babies, these bibs will draw away moisture from their necks and chests and prevent soreness and chaffing, keeping babies happily, comfortably dry.
The boring but important stuff:
- Please note the Original (single sided) Skibz are not Pop-itz compatible. For Pop-itz ready Skibz please see our Doublez range
- Made from 100% cotton with a tested and unique double layer backing system to provide ultimate absorbency
- No velcro here! Our multi press-stud fastenings allow for adjustable sized to fit little dribbler from newborn through to toddlerhood!
- Our bibs are made to last! Unlike other dribble bibs, Skibz are made using traditional rolled seams instead of being simply overlocked; this provides an beautifully flat edge that will not roll or look distorted and will extend the life of the Skibz bib.
- Approximate complete size: 42cm width X 21cm length
- Adjustable neck sizes from 33cm - 38cm
- Washable at 40°C